Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gift A Day from Etsy by Kristin


Today, I decided to feature two shops for my Gift A Day post!
First: Girls Twirl Skirt Outfit by NoahandLilah

Have I mentioned how much I love having a daughter to dress-up? Well, it's fabulous and it's because of things like this!!

"This is a beautiful red polka dot skirt AND long-sleeve shirt with matching heart applique. Perfect for Valentine's Day! The shirt is a beautiful white cotton with scalloped edging at the seams.

As always, choose ANY fabric and matching applique from my shop!

Shirt available in 6mo & 12mo longsleeve bodysuit (not scalloped), or 4T and 5/6 longsleeve scalloped shirt. 2T is sold-out in scalloped. I can do a button-shoulder shirt in 2T as well as any other size.

Approximate measurements for skirts are as follows (waist measurements are unstretched):
12mo: 16" waist - 8" length
18mo: 17" waist - 9" length
2T: 18" waist - 10" length
3T: 19" waist - 11" length
4T: 20" waist - 12" length
5T: 21" waist - 13" length

Local customers - please convo me for a custom listing that will eliminate shipping costs."

Second:

From my friend, Jessi, @ TwoSeasideBabes : (my new favorite hat)



"This brim med beanie is crocheted in lemognrass wool yarn and ribbed to create a wonderful texture. It is crocheted with thick 80% acrylic and 20% wool yarn. I've added a double layer flower crocheted in lemongrass and plum. This soft hat is sure to keep your babe's head warm in the colder months. The hat pictured will fit 2 to 4 year old. Smaller or larger sizes may differ slightly from what is pictured due to stitches required to retain pattern.

This hat can be made in other sizes and colors. Convo me if you don't see the colors or size that you like. However, due to the thickness of the yarn, I cannot crochet this beanie smaller than 9 - 12 months. Please measure the wearer's head circumference to receive the proper fitting hat. Measurements and prices are as follows:

$27.00 9 - 12 Month: 17" - 18"
$29.00 1T - 2T: 18" - 19 1/2"
$31.00 2T - 4T: 19 1/2" - 20 1/2"
$33.00 4T - preteen: 20 1/2" - 21 1/2"
$35.00 Adult: 21 1/2" +

Also, be sure to check out my other store, Two Seaside Babes Too, which specializes in boutique hair accessories for all your bab es:
http://www.twoseasidebabestoo.etsy.com

Thank you for browsing. Please take a look at my other pieces."


May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.
- Irish Blessing

Here are the hats from Jessi that we already own (I wear one almost everyday):

No comments: