Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gift A Day from Etsy by Kristin Day #3

Each day until Christmas, I'm going to be sharing one gift idea that I've found on Etsy! The catch is they are all from Indiana. You can Buy Handmade and Buy Local!

Have I mentioned how much I love Etsy? I have loved everything I have purchased from my favorite sellers! Here is someone new that I look forward to shopping with in the future!

Meet The Leather Poppy Wristlet in Black by tmStudioDesigns!!

"L I M I T E D E D I T I O N ! !


Gorgeous, Italian leather large wristlet with three poppies on the front. This wristlet is made with a super soft black italian leather with three poppies adorning the front in olive and parchment. This limited edition is lined with an imported, discontinued, cotton japanese fabric. Wrist strap is removable. All nickel hardware.

Pouch measures 9" wide and 5" high. I am happy to do custom work or add pockets for a small cost to this wristlet. Please convo me for further details."

No comments: