Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gift A Day from Etsy by Kristin


Each day until Christmas, I'm going to be sharing one gift idea that I've found on Etsy! The catch is they are all from Indiana. You can Buy Handmade and Buy Local!

Day 2: Atta Boy Clarence by whimsystudios

"
Inspired by my favorite movie of all time...It's a Wonderful Life. These are the infamous words said by character, Zuzu Bailey at the end of the movie, as angel Clarence gets his wings. This is a 8 x 8 print of my original handlettered and painted illustration on canvas board. It is printed on gorgeous archival Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper and has a matte finish. The 8 x 8 image is printed on 8.5 x 11 paper and has a small border around the edge for framing.

The print is signed by me in the bottom right hand corner.
It will ship to you in a protective sleeve and a stiff cardboard mailer.

*I am happy to ship internationally...please convo me for rates to your location.

©Copyright Lori McDonough - whimsy studios - all rights reserved."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that!!! Love that saying....love the canvas!!!!

Lori McDonough said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my Atta boy Clarence print! I think it's so great what you are doing; featuring Hoosier artisans. That's fantastic. Thanks, friend.

Smiles,
Lori McDonough