Thursday, June 19, 2008

PROUD NEW MEMBER and Something FREE...

I have recently become a member of 2 fabulous Etsy teams: Photographers of Etsy and Fabulous Artistic Moms. They have been so welcoming. I'm looking forward to getting to know the members of each of these teams!

Also, I've been reading the comments left for the contest at http://babylyonstreasuries.blogspot.com . The overwhelming majority have said that both the Mermaid Necklace and the Aloha Necklace are their favorites. To the person(s) who buys one of these necklaces, I will include a free bracelet! Yes, I will include a FREE custom made bracelet to the person who buys either the Mermaid or Aloha necklaces. Mention this blog post in a convo to me and your bracelet will be shipped out with your order. Thank you!

No comments: