Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy, Busy!!

I could spend my entire day, every day, working on my Etsy shops, this blog, and all of the promotion that goes with it. I could also spend every day making jewelry and taking photos. Too much I want to do and too little time!

June is the month for 15% off in both of my stores, MadrinDesigns and MadrinPhotography. Just mention this blog in a convo to me!

I'm gearing up for my first two shows, the Pennsy Trail Art Fair and Bluegrass Festival and Wanamaker Old Settlers' Days. Come see me at both on June 28th and June 29th.

This past weekend, I went crazy taking pictures and making jewelry. I made a whole tray full of jewelry. I've been very into pearls lately. I'll be listing those pieces later this week. The pictures I have already started to post to MadrinPhotography.

Off to take care of my other responsibilities, my children! Maddox wants a popsicle! Stay cool!

No comments: