Thursday, July 15, 2010

What To Do This Weekend!

*Brownsburg Festival of the Arts
Arbuckle Acres Park
Saturday, July 17, 2010
8am-4pm


Be there to shop some of the best handmade goods you'll find anywhere!

Featuring fellow INCrowd (Indiana's Etsy team) members:

Two Seaside Babes (Jessi Martin)
Steel Dreaming Designs
KBShimmer


Tag You're It Jewelry

And many, many more!! Admission is $3 per person and children 12 and under are FREE!

Directions:
Arbuckle Acres Park is located at 267 and Lucas Dr. in Brownsburg, IN. From I-465 take I-74 West, 5 miles to SR 267(exit 66). South on SR 267, proceed through two stoplights. The park entrance will be ahead on the right hand side just before the railroad tracks.

1 comment:

Laura Beth said...

Hi Kristin--met you today and am IN LOVE with your stuff. I love finding places that I adore. I will tell all my friends about cha. :)