Friday, July 9, 2010

Fashion Wrap Up Launch Party 7/1/10


I just realized today that I hadn't posted anything to the blog about the recent Red Carpet Party I attended. Hosted by the NEW online magazine, Fashion Wrap Up, the event was fantastic. MadrinDesigns was there as a vendor of course, but that didn't stop us from meeting an amazing group of people and seeing the incredible fashions provided by Gaby Couture and N. Rue.

It was a spectacular night! I met a gorgeous and super-talented hair designer, owner of Salon 118 in Fishers, Ms. Jessica Cripps! And the fab makeup artist, Ms. Stacey Mayo, owner of Stacey Mayo and Co. I saw both again yesterday, while getting some high and lowlights from Jessica and a super-cute cut!

I can't forget to mention Christy Cripe Pastore and Crystal Serowka of Fashion Wrap Up for putting together such an amazing fete.

I've included some photos taken by others, since I wasn't able to leave my spot during the night and take any of my own! Enjoy!

No comments: