Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Bracelet Design

I was experimenting on Tuesday night with different jewelry ideas and I thought of an idea I had seen advertised in some of the magazines I read, "The Mommy Bracelet". So I gathered my materials and worked on it for a couple of hours. I came up with a design that I like and that I'll wear, since the names on the bracelet are those of my children. I used Swarovski crystals and sterling silver spacer beads and findings. Of course its all customizable. I picked emerald, peridot, violet, and lilac as my crystals, but more traditionally they are your child's birthstone. I can make them in gold or silver and with up to four children's names with this particular design. Really I could make them for Grandmas, Aunts, Doggie Parents, anyone! They could also be like an ID bracelet for the younger crowd. Check it out on http://laktjohnson.etsy.com !! Check back often for new designs. I'll try to put on at least 2 new pieces per week.

No comments: