Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Grand Opening of MadrinDesigns on Etsy

My name is Kristin and I'm the creator/designer of MadrinDesigns, handmade, affordable beaded jewelry. I opened my Etsy store yesterday, find it at laktjohnson.etsy.com. I started making and designing jewelry a while ago after much thought, anxiety, and gathering of supplies. To supplement our income, I decided to try something that I can do from home while I take care of our 2 children, Maddox (3) and Marin (6 months). I'm a bit of an accessories freak, so I take inspiration from high-end designers, images I see in books, magazines, etc. I'm inspired by nature and my environment. I'm absolutely inspired by my children, who renew my sense of wonder and whimsy. Check me out on Etsy!! laktjohnson.etsy.com

I'm also a new member of the INcrowdteam!!

No comments: