Monday, April 6, 2009

Interview with a 4 Year Old


1)1) What is something mom always says to you?
No

2) What makes Mom happy?
When Marin is not playing in your jewelry.

3) What makes mom sad?
When you can’t find me (lost). (Never happened, knock on wood,
but kind of glad he's thinking about it.)

4) How does your mom make you laugh?
When you pop bubbles and when you’re blown down.
(I found this to be too funny. I don't know wear the bubble popping
thing came from, but we play a game where I get blown down.
He blows from his mouth like he's a tornado wind, and I pretend to fall down.)

5) What was your mom like as a child?
You had less hair. (True.)

6) How old is your mom?
16 (Wow...I'm looking good. Considering I'm a full 12 years older than that!)

7) How tall is your mom?
This tall. (Holds arm above his head)

8) What does your mom do when you're not around?
Gets on the computer.


Pause. “I have to go potty, so I can’t answer anymore questions.
I’ll come back when you need me.

9) What is her favorite thing to do?
Make jewelry.


10) What is your Mom very good at?
Getting Marin away from your jewelry.

11) If Mom became famous what would it be for?
Making all of your jewelry.


12) What is your mom not very good at?
Helping Dada.
(I'm sure my husband would agree.)

13) What does your mom do for her job?
Make jewelry, get on the computer.


14) What is your mom's favorite food?
Bread.
(such a carb addict)

15) What makes you proud of your mom?
When you push me on the swings.


16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
SpongeBob because you’re funny.


17) What do you and your mom do together?
Play.


18) How are you and your mom the same?
Usually we say the same dinosaur names.


19) How are you and your mom different?
Our hair is different.


20) How do you know you mom loves you?
You always say that when I go stay at Granny’s
.
(And every night before he goes to bed, and at random times,
and before I drop him off for school...)


Feel free to use this idea for your blog! You'll be sure to get some hilarious answers.

No comments: