Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Surgery

I had surgery last week for ulnar nerve entrapment. So I haven't been as active at creating since most of what I do requires two hands. I'm submitting work to my first show tomorrow. Art will be judged and then displayed at the Ricks Theatre in Greenfield.

This coming weekend I will be in Pendleton, IN Friday-Sunday as mentioned in my previous post.
I have 40+ new jewelry pieces made, but have yet to list anything for sale. My shop, MadrinDesigns, looks pretty pathetic at this point, but I do have lots made and ready for sale. With only one hand, taking photographs and typing all of those listings is challenging. Next week, I should have use of my left arm again. But to keep you drooling for more MadrinDesigns jewelry, here's a couple of photos on what I've been working on.

1 comment:

Giftbearer said...

I love the top piece (it looks like Malachite and Sugilite). Very cool combination!